Home Cooking 6

The mysterious vegetable grilling pan

phoebek | Aug 22, 200509:54 PM

A couple of weeks ago we were at a friend's house for dinner. She had a square, perforated pan that we used for grilling vegetables. It worked so well that I asked where she had bought it. Unfortunately (for me), she had gotten it as a gift and didn't know where it had come from. I've searched local stores as well as on line and can't find it. I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it's not terribly expensive. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd love to know 1) what this pan is actually called; 2) who makes it; and 3) where I can get one. Can anyone help?

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH