Hi all -
Our family is moving to westchester early next year, and are looking into different neighborhoods. Want to hear what everyone thinks about the food in each neighborhood.
Not necessarily looking for fine dining. We have a two year old, so that's our most of the time.
What we do look for, are the following:
- good casual food with salads, delis etc.
- really good delivery options through seamless etc
- we like Mexican a lot (both the authentic ish dives and the fun Tex mex places with plates smothered in sauce / cheese)
- we eat a fair amount of sushi - more the places with good nigiri than rolls
- generally aren't into trendy places where you have to wait an hour to get a seat
Generally speaking, we are looking as far north as say Ardsley, but would ideally like to be closer to NYC.
Interested in hearing everybody's thoughts and learning more! (And thanks!)