This summer, my partner and I are moving to LA from Sunset Park, Brooklyn.
I don't know LA that well, so I've been having fun learning about the neighborhoods, and trying to decide where to look for a home.
I realized that many of our preferences revolve around food, so I thought I would turn to all of you for suggestions.
Non-food requirements: Under 30 min commute to Westwood. Two-bedroom apartment under $2000/mo.
Here are the food-related desires:
- Friendly, good coffee shop in walking distance (comfortable for sitting and reading/working)
- A neighborhood watering hole or two -- we prefer the quiet and friendly to loud and overcrowded.
- Tasty, inexpensive takeout
- Nearby variety of groceries (Whole Foods or TJs?)
- At least one very good, interesting restaurant (tasty and good, but not fine dining/expensive) that we're excited to take guests to when they come to visit.
Your thoughts? Los Feliz, Ktown, MidWilshire, West LA...?
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 25 days ago | 49
Updated 16 days ago | 25
Updated 1 month ago | 14
Updated 28 days ago | 13