*Long time listener, first time caller*
I'm taking my mom out for Mother's Day Brunch in the city and was wondering if anyone had a place that can recommend to others with mothers.
I was thinking of Moose's (I live in NB so it's close)
But what do you think?
1) Great ambiance and service.
2) Even better food. The fam is chinese so I've eaten in some really dumpy places in really awful locations...but the food was insane. So if the place is nice, she's expecting something good.
3) Ixnay on the ethnic foods. I forced Thai on them and they hated it.
4) Reservations. I'm not waiting at Mama's
2) Frills. Flowers, chocolates, photos etc.
3) Nice neighborhood.
PS. Has anyone been to North Beach Tavern yet? Spagetti alle Vongole. Pizza. Yes.