I'm looking for a restaurant that can accommodate a group of about 15 people for dinner. Here's the criteria I'm dealing with:
1) spacious - no one likes eating on top of the people at the next table
2) extensive menu - not interested in prix fixe
3) vegetarian options - there's also a vegan in the group so some vegan options would be a bonus!
4) accessible/close to a subway station/parking - most people will be using the TTC, but there will be some cars as well
5) open Monday nights!! - a lot of places I've found are closed
I'm considering Baton Rouge at the Eaton Centre BUT it's not very vegetarian/vegan friendly. =(
Suggestions? Thanks in advance.