While attending Kosherfest I tried a product called Miracle Noodle. I had not seen or heard of this product before. I am curious if this is a product being widely used and what other people's comments about it are. I liked the product, but the slam dunk for me was the fact that it has 0 calories.
This is the product info posted on their site:
* made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch.
* contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
* wheat & gluten free and kosher.
* Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
* are instant and come in a variety of styles
* have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!