I will be visiting Miami for a Valentine's weekend with my fiancee on Feb 13-16. We are both big foodies, and would love to have a very food filled extended weekend.
Specifically looking for (we're coming from Toronto):
1. Higher-end Cuban/Latino food
2. Seafood place (specifically showcasing Florida/southern seafood) - Stone crabs?
3. Unique Miami dining experiences - both at the low-end and the high-end.
4. Romantic dinner spot (could be any of the above) for the actual Valentine's day
5. Other "street food" type things unique to Miami (tacos? cuban sandwiches?)
6. Other places to catch a drink/cocktail on the beach/hang out in the evenings
We will have access to a car, but will be staying in the Brickell and South Beach areas - so hopefully something that is less than 30 mins away from each.
Thanks in advance.
Updated 18 days ago | 35
Updated 5 days ago | 22
Updated 11 days ago | 26
Updated 7 days ago | 679
Updated 2 hours ago | 15