Chicago based chowhound is visiting NYC in about 10 days. Looking for recs / comments regarding "the best Mexican restaurants in Queens".
My research has narrowed us down to the following:
1) Tierras Mexicanas, Astoria
2) Viva El Mariachi, Astoria
3) Taqueria Coatzingo, 76th & Roosevelt
4) El Grano de Oro 2000, 96th & Roosevelt
5) La Espiga 104th & Roosevelt
What have your experiences been at these places ? How would you rank them, which are most exceptional. All comments very much appreciated and we will give full report back as always.