I'm not really thinking of doing this, and I won't post the website, but I just saw a business advertising on Facebook that will ship you the "best" foods from each state.
For Massachusetts, they list the following options:
1) The Original Boston Cream Pie from Omni Parker House Hotel in Boston
2) Various savory and sweet pies from Centerville Pie Company in Centerville
3) Various pastrami and corned beef sandwiches from Sam LaGrassa's in Boston
4) Sticky buns and Boston cream pie from Flour Bakery in Boston
5) Various chowders from Bay Shore Chowder
6) Various ice creams from Little G Ice Cream in Dorchester
7) Various coffee cakes from My Grandma of New England Coffee Cakes in Boston
8) Various traditional Welsh cakes from Copper Kettle Bakery in Westwood
Ignoring the ridiculous costs, I'm just curious which of these you think would really be worth shipping across country???
I might theoretically go for a Parker House Boston creme pie and Flour's sticky buns. But a Sam LaGrassa sandwich??? I hope it is at least shipped disassembled lol. Never even heard of any of the other ones.
Reminds me of the time I had half-cooked stuffed pizzas from Edwardo's and Giordano’s in Chicago shipped to Boston. Never again lol.