New! Chowhound Cities: Satisfy your curiosity and your palate. Explore Cities
Cookware 5

Maslin Pan

Father Kitchen | May 15, 2008 10:02 AM

Does anyone in the U.S. import stainless steel British preserving pans, known Maslin pans? I haven't been able to find a listing on the web, and the one Canadian listing indicates that it is no longer available.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound