So I stopped by the LFC truck when they were @ LudoBites a few nights ago; this is probably the only truck I've been interested in.
We ordered 2pc chicken balls w/ fries as well as 2pc garlic/sesame wings
1. A nice take on the slaw - reminiscent of Skaf's cabbage salad. Has a slight kick in it due to sliced jalapenos, which I appreciated. A nice refreshing contrast to the fried chicken
2. Perfect fries, not so perfect. Yes they are well seasoned but not nearly crunchy enough
3. sesame wings - finger lickin' good. Better than Kyochon. Worth ~2.75/wing? Probably not.
4. Chicken balls - good, crunchy, moist and juicy...but kinda greasy and outrageously expensive.
5. Sauce - Tried the BBQ, honey mustard, and bernaise-style sauce. Bernaise was the definite winner of the bunch with the honey mustard being great for the fries. I'd buy jars of his sauce if I could.
6. Total damage was ~15 bucks with a drink. Me and the GF could probably each eat 4 balls, so we'd have to spend ~30 bucks to be "full" eating fried chicken. Glad I tried the place but 404 value not found.
Roving wildly, Los Angeles, CA