Sorry for this redundant post...I see many posts on this board are similar, so disregard if you see fit.
I need some advice on planning this with regard to which night to do what and if reservations are required...we are downtown at the Sheraton in Streeterville.
In town Thursday August 19th and leaving afternoon of Tuesday August 24th. 5 nights. Cubs game at 1:20 on Sunday the 22nd. Anything worth going to before/after?
2) Pizza (still haven't decided) leaning towards Gino's or Lou's
3) BBQ (Smoque or Smoke Daddy)
4) Blackbird/Publican (this can be changed if lunch makes more logical sense)
5) Something random/laid back or if it fits (North Pond, Trotter, Table 52, etc.)
L&L, Hopleaf, Gingerman, Publican (reso's or anytime/day that would be easier?), Map Room
1) Bongo Room
2) M. Henry
3) Sunday brunch (Bristol, Publican or North Pond) prior to cubs game so maybe somewhere like M. Henry makes sense?
5) Fox and Obel
1) Lunch/dinner at Portillos or Al's #1
2) Garrets Popcorn
3) Coffees at Intelligentsia
Thanks for any reply. Reservation requirements and planning around the Cubbies game are requested.
1152 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60605
2610 North Cannon Drive, Chicago, IL 60614
Smoke Daddy Restaurant
1804 W Division St Ste 1, Chicago, IL 60622
The Map Room
1949 N Hoyne Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Table fifty-two Restaurant
52 West Elm Street, Chicago, IL 60610
5148 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60640