Well here's my picks for the top Polish restaurants: (so far!!)
1. Karolina's on Barton St. in Hamilton
2. Cafe Polonez on Roncesvalles in Toronto
3. Chopin on Roncesvalles in Toronto
4. Some restaurant on the north side of Queensway at Dixie in Toronto
5. Domenics on the Lakeshore at Burlington St. in Toronto
6. Arkady at Burnamthorpe & Dixie
Karolina's far surpasses all the others. This lady really knows
how to cook Polish food. You need reservations to eat here.
Small and cozy inside....nothing to look at from the outside.
Cafe Polonez has pretty good food too and I really like the
cabbage soup at Chopin.
Can't remember the name of restaurant #4. It had a huge
dance floor and video screen. Food tasted good but it was cold.
Domenics was okay, nice quiet place. Food could be better.
Arkady was take out which meant we had to reheat the food when
we got home...didn't like that.
Next stop, Podkowa on Victoria Park. Has anyone tried this place??
Thanks to all...
Updated 2 months ago | 10
Updated 5 months ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 3 months ago | 1
Updated 6 months ago | 7