Headed to Peru for 10 days, bouncing around from Cusco and Machu Picchu, to Arequipa, to Lima.
Here is what I have booked so far. Any duds here? Anything I should add?
Finally: I need a recommendation for SUNDAY DINNER in Lima. I realize that many places close on Sunday. Is there anything worthy open that day?
Thanks in advance!
* * *
CUSCO & SACRED VALLEY
• El Baco Restaurant and Wine Bar
• El Huacatay
• Huayoccari Hacienda (trying to book through concierge and tour groups, but no luck so far)
• Divina Comedia (the spectacle of the opera singer is worth it to me, even if food isn't as interesting as other places; but please tell me if it's very, very bad!)
• Chi Cha
• Zig-Zag (not yet confirmed; is it any good?)
• Astrid y Gaston
• Centrale Restaurante (not yet confirmed)
• La Mar
• Pescados Capitales
• Trying to get a reservation at Rafael, but unsuccessful so far