I received the sad/good news in my emails today:
The sale of Peruvian restaurant LiMA/Concord fell through, so owner/chef John Marquez will reopen on Friday, March 20th for take-out and limited delivery ONLY.
Note there is a limited menu, below, for lunch specials. Pick-up: 2151 Salvio Street Suite i, Concord. CA 94520. Call 925-309-7774.
A la carte full menu available: order Mon–Sat 10:00 am to 7:30 pm.
Weekday lunch order/pick-up: Mon–Fri 10 am to 2 pm.
– 3 sandwiches: Lomito (sautéed beef on ciabatta), Chicharron (carnitas & sweet potato on ciabatta), Pollo (grilled chicken w/smoked gouda cheese)
– $15 Special: Mixed greens salad or soup of the day
o Your choice of soda, tea or coffee
o AND one of the following:
1. Seafood Pasta (Squid, prawns, mussels, clams, tomato)
2. Pork Adobo (Braised pork shoulder, herbs & aji panca)
3. Peruvian Roasted Chicken (quarter, aji amarillo, fries)
Sad that the sale fell through, but happy that chef Marquez will keep on cooking! Please remember to tip as well and help support the restaurant staff.
Re Delivery: LiMA has asked to please only request delivery if you CANNOT leave your home. There will be a delivery service charge of $5 within one mile, up to $9 based on distance.
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Amy Schulman | As we continue to spend more time at home, we may find ourselves reaching toward the kitchen, spending...
by Pamela Vachon | Making a cocktail doesn't have to involve esoteric mixers and nine different kinds of alcohol, as...
by Julie Vadnal | This is the year when even the most ardent spring breakers should be staying home. Social distancing...