wowser, what a night!! the food was awesome!
Amuse:Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna tossed with soy and herbs in Endive spoon
1. Pasta and Caviar vodka sauce snipped chives and caviar
2. Foie Gras with toasted pecan brittle, roasted rosemary Tahitian pumpkin
3. Maine Hand Harvested Sea Scallops with orange and black crispy lentils and a mandarin ginger sauce
4. Heirloom roasted beet salad with Hudson Valley Camembert cheese
5. Butterfish with green papaya and Japanese sticky rice, green Thai curry sauce
6. Magret of Duck atop potato hash with dried berry reduction
7. Filet of Beef Imperial (This dish was featured as the main course at the noble prize dinner of 1901) Filet atop bed of spinach foie gras cap on filet
8. Cheeses - great but who knows what they were!
9. Chocolate soup Dessert w/a kracher