Thought some of you might enjoy these quazzzy thoughts I just got in an e-mail.
1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out"?
2. How about the first guy to try a chicken egg? Do you consider him brave? How many tries before he cooked it?
3. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat?
4. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
5. Why ARE Trix only for kids?
6. If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
7. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?