Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Yotam Ottolenghi and Helen Goh of Sweet: Desserts from London's Ottolenghi | Ask Your Questions Now ›

Restaurants & Bars


where to get large cork stoppers in Manhattan?


Restaurants & Bars 4

where to get large cork stoppers in Manhattan?

HLing | Jul 18, 2009 12:09 AM

Not sure which board to post this moderator please move as see fit.

I'm looking to buy a large cork stop (cork toppers are they called?) about 1.5 inch diameter for my glass water pitcher. The original soft rubber stopper is very hard to clean. I always find black substance in the crevices that doesn't come off even with a strong brush.

In Manhattan I've looked so far in Gracious Home, Bed, Bath & Beyond. No luck. I see one source online that may work, but would like to see them in person if possible.


Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound