I had a fantastic meal at this Spanish restaurant.
Good food, excellent service, reasonable prices and a welcoming chef/owner.
- poached octopus (octopus was very tender. The potato was flavourful.)
- sautéed shrimp (done just right, good!)
- Iberico Spanish ham (aged 36 months, very good if that's your thing)
- salmon carpaccio cured in Brandy and Rum (an ok dish)
- sautéed king oyster mushroom (surprisingly good, simple and delicious)
- tripe in spicy sauce with chorizo (my favorite! Tripe stewed for 2 hours and was very tender. The sauce made from the stock of Iberico ham's bone. Yum! It's a daily special.)
- Buffalo mozzarella with tomato and Iberico tenderloin (good. The tenderloin not as good as the leg though. Daily special.)
- Paella de Marisco - Spanish saffron rice with shrimp, calamari, mussels, scallops, monkfish and clams.(big portion for one person and good)
- Arroz Negro - Black ink risotto with calamari and clams (big portion and good)
- Mango cheesecake - as light as a mango mousse cake.
The chef checked on us several times to make sure we enjoyed the food.