I love this place - I wont lie. I have drug most of my friends here (and intend to next week once more) but I feel slightly guilty as 1) my best buddy Peter who I have dinner and drinks with on Fridays is a bit weary of me dragging him to the same place (though he does love their pate - how can you not??)
2) there have to be so many other great places in this city I should also be patronizing.
So I need your help - as I looked at the people who included it in lists, and it didn't help me.
What I love about Lanterna:
1) it is dark inside (intimate, cozy, no rush, hang out all u like)
2) cool neighborhood (am willing to branch out)
3) good wine (I love the Chilean Cab-Carmenere)
4) great little foods (mousse pate, tomato bruschetta, salad with cheese covering it in thin layers)
5) did I mention wine ? wine by the glass? and a laid back dark ambiance and great snack / meal
So now your mission is to really help me!! Find more similar places such as this! Doesn't have to be Italian.... but... helllpppppp!