Will be visiting KC for Labor Day weekend. I've got a few questions:
1) Is Stroud's worth a visit? If so, can you recommend one location over the other?
2) Where's the best ice cream in town?
3) Despite a lot of negative reviews, I still would like to go to Arthur Bryant's for no reason other than to say I've been there. What should I order and what should I avoid?
4) Fiorella's Jack Stack -- is it worth a visit? If so, are the BBQ lamb ribs good? They sound very interesting.
5) I will drive anywhere for great BBQ. Is there a place that may be "out of the way" but well worth the drive? Dives are OK, if not preferred.
Thanks for your help.