Hello SW Chowhounds!
Only in Austin for a few days for work, but had the opportunity to try Bistro 88 (on bee caves rd) and i have to say-- i had an amazing palatable experience.
- mussels on top of angel hair pasta- excellent, and so fresh!
- Phyllo Prawn with mango-butter cream sauce
- Muscovy Duck Breast, Marinated in roasted garlic and red bell pepper, served with Asian pear
- Roll: Salmon and Tuna
- Tuna Tataki, Seared tuna with spicy yuzu sauce
- Dessert: chocolate (cake or something of the sort)and creme brulee
all paired with sauv blanc.
simply splendid. great presentation. nothing too strong, favors lingered in the mouth. an experience to remember!