I was walking the dog this morning when I spotted a beautiful mushroom peeking out from under a hedge at the apartment building next door. I was surprised _ aren't mushrooms supposed to grow when it's damp? The weather has been dry lately. Anyway, I couldn't resist picking it. It was slighly smaller than a portobello. But I had to throw it away, since I don't know the first thing about which mushrooms are edible and which would make me sick. How many of you do know? Do you go foraging for mushrooms in the fall?