A groupof us hit king fungs last night- and loved it!
1. the peking ravioli, and loved them. Great sear/steam job on them, tender and crispy. Plus, 5$ for 10 of them made it an excellent sharing dish.
2. The scallion pie- nongreasy and flaky. good, savory dipping sauce.
3. the shanghai chow mein- lovely, rich noodles, high serving, great job on the sauce
4. the shanghai noodle soup- perhaps my favourite. same noodles, rich rich broth
5. the chicken with almonds- excellent sauce, tender chicken. too much celery in the dish, but still enjoyed. huge portion
6. the lamb soup- tasty lamb, tender bok choy. Broth seemed a bit thin, but that was remedied with extra sauces added
However, 32$ for 2 entrees, 4 mains..hard to beat. We left stuffed. Everything was fast and hot. We were unfortunately too full for the rice cakes. We've loved the peking duck, and cant wait to try the hot pot, when we have more seafood eaters! :-)