Home Cooking 6

What's this kind of ladle called?

Caviar | Jan 10, 200504:43 PM

I have this weird ladle I picked up in Chinatown - it's perfect for basting. I'd like to recommend that others buy one, or possibly buy more.

I've tried searching for "basting ladle", "basting spoon", "cooking ladle", and a number of other variations on this, to no avail.

Does it have a name? Any idea where these can be obtained via the internet?

Link: http://www.aquick.org/pictures/cookin...

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH