I am an East Coast foodie visiting Kansas City for five days in September...
- What are some of the foods that define KC that I absolutely have to try?
- Also, what are the best KC restaurants for:
1. BBQ (Should I really go to Jack Stack's or Smokehouse?)
2. Cheap Eats (under $8 for an entree)
3. Ethnic (Asian, Mexican, Indian, etc. - I eat everything!)
4. Fine Dining
7. Reasonably priced drinks/wine
8. Your absolute favorite KC restaurant
Thanks in advance!
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 18
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 11
Updated 2 months ago | 0