New! Chowhound Cities: Satisfy your curiosity and your palate. Explore Cities
General Discussion 18

Italian Name for Tuscan Fried Vegs

Jim Leff | Jul 26, 2016 11:32 AM

What's the proper term for the Tuscan fritti of fried vegetables, flowers, and herbs?

I've googled variations of "Verdure fritti/fritte" with little luck. And "fritto misto" is usually a broader category, including meats.

Maybe "Fritto Misto di Verdura"?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound