I am on my way to Israel and really looking forward to experiencing the food! Reading the board (on my iPhone) I am a bit dazzled about all the great advices. That's why I hope you can help me out a bit and answer my questions for Jerusalem/Tel Aviv and anywhere else I should go :) I have over two weeks and no fixed itinerary.
1) Where to drink/eat with a view?
2) Where to try the best street food?
3) Where to splurge? Probably one fancy dinner a city as I am travelling on a budget
4) Where to have the best breakfast?
5) What cooking/tasting experience shouldn't I miss out on?
Looking forward to your replies! Thanks beforehand!
P.s. In Jerusalem I'll be staying at the Abraham Hostel. Always spend more on food than on sleeping ;)