Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Dorie Greenspan of Everyday Dorie Ask Your Questions Now

Follow us:

Restaurants & Bars 5

ISO: Yorkshire Pudding pan

SSMDelta | Dec 14, 201003:51 AM

Hope you can help - I am looking for a type of yorkshire pudding pan, it almost looks more like a muffin top pan however it has metal bars holding the rounds together, as opposed to a full metal pan...not sure if I am describing it clearly.

We recently had yorkshires made in such a pan and they cooked up huge and hollow, almost like a bowl that you could then fill with your roast, veggies, gravy etc.

I have been able to find the really deep popover pans but not these flat ones.....any ideas? Preferably in downtown Toronto or online, but will certainly travel if needed


Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended from Chowhound