This one might be a bit of a challenge!
I am searching for a restaurant with the following criteria
- open Mondays (with hopefully a closing time later than 10pm)
- private room for 10 -15 people (ideally, otherwise a dining room that is not too noisy)
- central, on the island, easily accessible by metro/bus
- good food, mains between $20-30, or else a well priced table d'hote
- BYO (ideally, or else a reasonable priced wine list)
At the moment the front runner is Monsieur B. Does anyone have other suggestions, based on this criteria?
Some others I am considering
Prato Pizzeria (not BYO but seems reasonably priced, only open till 10pm though)
Jardin de Panos (waiting for clarification as to whether they have a private room, or even take reservations for groups)
Laurier Gordon Ramsay - not BYO but wine and beer list is not too expensive.
Lemeac - waiting to hear if they have a private room. Unsure about wine list here - does anyone know what price the bottles start at?
Khyber Pass - no private dining but the cellar is not too bad, except for the kind of unwieldly seats
Confusion Tapas - only open till 10pm
Thanks for your help CHers!
Prato Pizzeria Cafe
3891 Boul Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC H2W1X9, CA
Khyber Pass Restaurant
506 Av Duluth E, Montreal, QC H2L1A7, CA