Dear all, I've had a whole chicken soaking in a simple wet brine solution - a little less than 1 gallon water, 3/4c kosher salt, and 2/3c sugar - since this morning. (I usually like the amount of saltiness from 8-10h of brining but have been considering trying longer) Dinner plans have changed, however, so cooking will be postponed until tomorrow. What's the best way to handle it - leave it in a day longer? interrupt the brining and leave the chicken exposed to air in the fridge? Interrupt the brining today, then finish it off tomorrow? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!