I've got to make something for an international potluck at work, and I'm getting stumped because of all the restrictions. I hope some of you here can help.
Here's what I'm working with:
1. Must be a slow cooker dish
2. Must be chicken or vegetarian (I think lamb would be ok, too)
3. Can't be Indian (many Indian co-workers, so that's what they'll bring)
4. Probably can't do pasta (it'll get soggy), but I can do rice
5. No mushrooms (someone is allergic)
Believe me, I'm not this picky. My normal go-to would be a cassoulet, but that calls for pork.
by Jen Wheeler | It's fall, which means its time to pay tribute to that iconic mascot of the season. As a food, as...
by Pamela Vachon | These healthy fall salad recipes will keep you eating well all autumn, and cast your favorite fall...
by Jen Wheeler | Never underestimate the power of a one pot meal (or one pan, as the case may be). This easy sheet...