I've got to make something for an international potluck at work, and I'm getting stumped because of all the restrictions. I hope some of you here can help.
Here's what I'm working with:
1. Must be a slow cooker dish
2. Must be chicken or vegetarian (I think lamb would be ok, too)
3. Can't be Indian (many Indian co-workers, so that's what they'll bring)
4. Probably can't do pasta (it'll get soggy), but I can do rice
5. No mushrooms (someone is allergic)
Believe me, I'm not this picky. My normal go-to would be a cassoulet, but that calls for pork.
by Joey Skladany | Aside from grilled foods and refreshing summer cocktails (because #obviously), fireworks are inarguably...
by Joey Skladany | New York's Eleven Madison Park may...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.