I've got to make something for an international potluck at work, and I'm getting stumped because of all the restrictions. I hope some of you here can help.
Here's what I'm working with:
1. Must be a slow cooker dish
2. Must be chicken or vegetarian (I think lamb would be ok, too)
3. Can't be Indian (many Indian co-workers, so that's what they'll bring)
4. Probably can't do pasta (it'll get soggy), but I can do rice
5. No mushrooms (someone is allergic)
Believe me, I'm not this picky. My normal go-to would be a cassoulet, but that calls for pork.
by Maryse Chevriere | Food is a major part of my life. I’m more on top of dining and restaurant news than world news. My...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.