Packaged Foods

instant "puffs"


Packaged Foods 11

instant "puffs"

Mary | Mar 10, 2005 08:19 PM

OK here's a fun one. I recall seeing this at a friend's house years ago. There are these translucent colored brittle little chips which you drop in hot oil, and they instantly puff up into snack puffs, like Cheetos without the powdered cheese. I never asked what they were called or where she got them, but I thought it was fun and now I'd like to get some and redo this fun demonstration. Does anyone know what they are called and where they can be found? I hope someone knows what I'm talking about!

Want to stay up to date with this post?