My GFs and I need some new spots at around 3:30-4 weekdays. We've run through or ruled out:
1. Le Vecchia - We can't eat ANYMORE happy hour pizzas. Full menu we like.
2. Lula's - GREAT margaritas. Terrible food. We need eats not AA.
3. Chinois - (Expensive) Closed.
4. World Cafe - (see 1) but we don't like the full menu.
(Jay is a great bar tender, though.)
5. Library Ale House - If they would just change thier menu now and again.
6. Joe's (the diner) - Great for breakfast, not for lunch.
7. Taco's Por favor - Love the food, but it's not a great "long term" room.
8. The Fish Co. - Great room. Nice peolple. But the food. Ugh.
9. Chaya - Lost on everyone in the group.
10. Rose Ave. Taco Truck - (see 7)
11. Rose Cafe - Can't stand the food.
12. Glenco (?) ribs - Terrible. (new owners PLEASE)
13. Other Abott K. places close between lunch & dinner.
14. Galley - Closed
15. Pradeep's - Over priced. Bland.
16. Casablanca and La Cabana - (See 2)
We need advice, North ? South ? East ? but still very near-by, please.