Because I'm tired of waiting for the Chowhound engineers to finally release their local wiki upgrade, I decided to start a thread that I hope would contain what are considered "must orders". Cuisine, cost, availability, etc, not withstanding.
This is not a best-of each food type, meaning that it shouldn't be limited to one burger or one pizza entry (lord knows we don't have a consensus in that regard). It's more meant to be a best-of each restaurant.
Please post whatever you feel is appropriate. By the time the local wiki shows up, we can just copy and paste.
1. Nem nuong cuon (spring rolls) - Brodard (Garden Grove)
2. Chorizo and cheese taco - Tacos Por Favor (Santa Monica)
3. Shio ramen - Santouka (Los Angeles/Torrance)
4. Mole negro - Guelagetza (Los Angeles)
5. Mole negro - Monte Alban (Los Angeles)
6. Seasonal Strawberry/Peach Donut - Donut Man (Glendora)
7. Hand-cut pastrami - Langers (Los Angeles)
Updated 1 year ago | 42
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 3 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 1 year ago | 2