(yes I have read the old thread - my questions after having read that tend more to specifics)
I'm about to purchase an induction range for my new apartment and I need cookware. Here are the criteria:
- must be able to move between cooktop and oven
- will always be handwashed, never in a DW (don't have one!)
- I care about what things look like - I'm all about the pretty/high-end cookware, shallow as that is
- price not an issue
- would rather spend more on a few fab pieces than more on many meh pieces
- specific brand/line recommendations very much appreciated!
- little things that improve the convenience and use count (easy-pour lips, joints that dont get gunk jammed into them etc.)
I want something long lasting, good looking and am willing to pay for it, and it needs to work (well, not just adequately) with induction. I currently have 3 LC dutch ovens, but all are medium sized. I need a set of saucepans (small, medium, large), a stockpot, a frypan (maybe 2 in different sizes) and a saute pan, at the least. Recommendations for other pieces are welcome - I love to cook but am a noob at the specifics of the equipment.
Updated 7 months ago | 24
Updated 9 months ago | 10
Updated 5 months ago | 7
Updated 2 months ago | 4
Updated 2 months ago | 1