I realize this question has been posed in various forms in the past but this has a unique twist.
I'm looking to cater two house parties with the BEST Indian food available, within a short drive of Mimico/New Toronto/Lakeshore area of south Etobicoke (think Royal York/Islington/Park Lawn). Don't want to drive more than 20 minutes so that food stays hot. Can order from more than one restaurant to ensure high quality of all dishes. Prefer delivery over takeout but will pick up if the best food can't be delivered.
Separate recs are welcome for the BEST:
- pani puri (a.k.a. golgappa or puchka)
- other snacks (e.g. pakoras, bhujias, bhel puri, etc.)
- real tandoori chicken (moist and juicy please)
- sweets (fresh jalebis especially)
- lamb/mutton dish
- paneer dish
- channa or dhal
- naans (made in real tandoor preferably)
- any other chowfinds in the indian theme
Properly, authentically spiced dishes only please! (None of that watered down bland stuff like at Kama!)
Thanks in advance! My guests also thank you! (Please include phone number and address of recs if you know.)