My old blender broke, so I need tips on buying a new one, with attachments (chopper, mainly). Been shopping around and watched several Youtube videos, but I want opinions from consumers with personal experience.
$70 price max, unless a great deal is out there for a quality unit.
Some of my questions/features include:
1. I see wattages anywhere from 200w to 1000w. How much emphasis should I place on this feature?
2. My old unit had that suction problem, where it would stick to the bottom of the vessel. Is Powerbell technology (a bell shaped stainless housing) the most important factor in avoiding this? Same question regarding antisplash/non splatter
3. I saw that 4 blades are preferable to 2. Most have 2. Big deal or not?
4. I'd like to have one that can hang on a hook.
5. How do you feel about one by Amazon basics
6. Chopper bowl capacity 500ml minimum.
7. Reasonably easy cleaning
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Susannah Chen | Spring asparagus is absolutely worthy of celebration, so we rounded up some of our best asparagus...