I generally frown on list posts, but here's one anyhow. So there.
Thoughts on this lineup for a weeklong trip for a longtime-removed area native and his wife, a Seattle first-timer, week after next?
Any items to nix/add? We'll be @ Pine and 7th without a car. Cabs are OK but not preferred. Ethnic preferred over French/American, except when fishies are prominent.
- Serious Pie (love pizza)
- Salumi (love pork)
- Pike Place Chowder (love chowder)
- Baguette Box (love banh mi)
- Those little pastry-filled whatits near the market
- Campagne (maybe)
- Boat Street Cafe
- Steelhead Diner
- Palace Kitchen (over Dahlia?)
- One of the sushi places lauded on here
...sounds like Matt's@Market won't be open...
Drinks/happy hours/bar dinners:
- Zig Zag
- Someplace to get a real margarita
Thanks in advance. (Seems like each board should have a FAQ, or highly ranked overview post list, etc...)