What are some of the simpler, lower-cal'd (maybe) no-fuss foods you are looking forward to get back to ?
For me .....
- simple grilled sandwiches and soups;
- stuffed baked potatoes;
- fried rice;
- noodles in soup (ie: udon with seafood);
- cornbreads, corn muffins;
- simple pastas such as pappardelle, rigatoni, conchiglie and ravioli;
- corned beef hash, or just any thing with shoestring hash browns
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 22 days ago | 357