4 SuggestionsExpand Map
Hello ! My husband and I are going to Japan in September to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We will be staying two days in Tokyo. We eat a lot of Japanese Sushi/Sashimi back in California but never tried Edo-mae styled sushi.
We would like to try a high end (or Michelin starred) sushi restaurant for dinner and was hoping anyone can help us to make the decision.
Here are our criteria's:
1. we like quality food but service and overall enjoyment/experience is also very important
2. Lots of Otsunami
3. Shari not too hard and dry
4. Budget is between 20000 yen - 27000 Yen (Dinner)
5. We love shell fish (Abalone, Shrimp, Mirugai etc)
6. Friendly environment (will allow us to take pictures)
7. I can read kanji so if the chef can speak a bit English then I think it should work out fine
Currently, I am looking at Sushisho Masa, Yoshitake, Sushi-ya.... I know everyone here in Chowhound are experts and would very much like to hear your inputs on these restaurants (or perhaps some other ones)
by Joey Skladany | If your morning brew is in need of a green upgrade, look...
by Joey Skladany | Aside from grilled foods and refreshing summer cocktails (because #obviously), fireworks are inarguably...
by Joey Skladany | New York's Eleven Madison Park may...
by Caitlin M. O'Shaughnessy | While both desserts are dairy-based, decadent, and a total thrill to find on any menu, cheesecake...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.