Menu looks very interesting - this is from their Facebook Page
BTW.... they had me at "shrimp and grits with pork belly".
$6 for starters, $13 for entrees, $4.50 for desserts,and $17.50 for 3 courses dinner
- Fried Oysters with Braised Greens, Sea Beans, and Bacon Jam
- Crawfish Cakes with Sweet Potato Shoestrings, Herb Salad and Piquillo Pepper Aioli.
- Shrimp and Grits with Crispy Pork Belly and Shrimp Butter.
- Rabbit and Sausage Gumbo with Herb Rice.
-Baby Spinach and Watercress Salad with a Poached Duck Egg and Bacon Vinaigrette.
- Braised Pork Shoulder and Belly with Roasted Baby Root Vegetables, Brussels Sprouts and Bourbon Sauce.
- Grilled Skirt Steak with a roasted Tellichery Pepper and Cocoa Nib Rub, "Chocolate Gravy", Creamed Spinach and Grilled Leeks.
- Fried Chicken and Bacon Waffles with Roasted Black Pepper/Maple Sauce.
- Bass cooked on the flattop with Ham Hock Sauce and Pigeon Pea Succotash.
- Pecan Crusted Trout with Hushpuppies, Black Eyed Pea Cakes and Pea Tendrils.
- Braised Oxtail with Nettle Dumplings, Roasted Baby Carrots and Cauliflower Maque Choux.
- Mac and Cheese
LATE NIGHT/BAR MENU
- Rotating mix of southern bar specialities like chicken wings, mac & cheese and fried chicken sandos - all at $7.
OAKLAND - we are here to serve you!
by David Klein | Learn how to make birria tacos at home and you’ll never go back to your usual naked tortilla. A taco...
by David Watsky | Making fresh salsa at home is easy and the result is a versatile snack perfect to eat plain with chips...
by Chowhound Editors | Whether you get super excited about spring cleaning or the very thought makes you want to go back...