Hello, I know there are a million strings on Hearth already, but I'm really excited about going there finally and would like some advice...
From what all chowhounds said, I'm going to have to order (or make my friends order) the gnocci and mushrooms sides. but can you help me out with the other dishes?
1. I LOVE ribollita (had it in Florence and can't find it in NYC), so was very excited to see it on the menu. Yes or no go?
2. Apps: sardines, red snapper, ballotine, or quail?
3. Monk fish osso buco: heard mixed reviews...
4. Duck parpadelle?
5. braised lamb shoulders or veal?
6. How's the goat milk panna cotta?
7. Cheese plate?
Also, if anyone can recommend good wines (love wine, but don't understand pairing very much), that would be great.
Of course, if there are must-try dishes I missed, PLEASE let me know! I'm going with two other friends (all food lovers) so will not be holding back!
Thanks in advance!