I'll be there for work mid/later this week and am looking for a few items:
1. Italian Sausages (Sorella's in the Junction is closed but were the authentic go to).
2. Not commercial pitas (not pockets); greek style flatbread (need to buy a dozen).
3. ISO fresh Ontario lamb and veal.
4. Artichokes (jumbo and medium sized) - what are the costs around there?
5. Sepia (cuttlefish) from mediterranean; (spigola, etc) fish from the mediterranean and not indonesia, thailand, vietnam, etc.
6. Organic Norwegian salmon.
by Chowhound Editors | The basic fried egg sandwich is a great dish in its simplicity. But we can't help tweaking, hacking...
by Pamela Vachon | After the New York Times notoriously published an article in May of last year lambasting the Aperol...
by Joey Skladany | Summer has officially arrived and temperatures are climbing way too high in many places. If the thought...