I'll be there for work mid/later this week and am looking for a few items:
1. Italian Sausages (Sorella's in the Junction is closed but were the authentic go to).
2. Not commercial pitas (not pockets); greek style flatbread (need to buy a dozen).
3. ISO fresh Ontario lamb and veal.
4. Artichokes (jumbo and medium sized) - what are the costs around there?
5. Sepia (cuttlefish) from mediterranean; (spigola, etc) fish from the mediterranean and not indonesia, thailand, vietnam, etc.
6. Organic Norwegian salmon.
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Jen Wheeler | Need to know how to use fresh herbs before they go bad? We've got some ideas, including easy ways...
by Toniann Pasqueralle | This year, from September 21 to October 6, the world is celebrating Oktoberfest. To most (myself included...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.