Hi DC Hounds!!
I'm coming to DC for a work trip Wed night-Sunday morning, and need some can't-miss DC-area recommendations.
- please exclude Asian and Mexican, since I get plenty of that in the Bay Area. If there is an exceptionally unusual place, go ahead and list...my cravings may overpower me anyway!
- please stay in the low to mid-range budget ($10-$50 per person.)
- I have 2 co-workers in tow. We're an adventurous bunch, so don't hold back.
- we're staying near Georgetown, but distance is not an obstacle.
- all meals are up for grabs, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- any old-time East Coast, DC-only places would be especially welcome!
I couldn't find a handy tip-sheet or best-of summary for DC...so if someone has a handy link, please pass on.