Home Cooking 3

Gravy ingredient -- I'm blanking

Muskrat | Apr 20, 200804:55 PM

What's the name of that commercial stuff you add to gravy to brown it. I'm not looking for a recommendation, or someone to tell what swill it is; I'm just looking for the name.


Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH

Keep Reading

See All Latest Discussions ›