Ate at China Village last night, first time this year.
8. Szechwan home style chicken $6
10. five spice pig ear $4
13. widow spicy diced rabbit, with bone $8
18. hot & sour & spicy cold fun $5
I'd order any of these again. The chicken was the waiter's recommendation, sliced thin, no bones, in a very spicy and flavorful sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds, really delicious. Maybe my palate is calloused from chile abuse but the rabbit, which we were warned was "ma la," was not painfully spicy or numbing, in fact the chicken was spicier.
54. Szechwan steamed "bacon-cut" pork with preserved mustard green hearts $9: good but Ton Kiang's is better
93. old fashion tea smoked duck (half) $12: good, maybe Great China's is better but also more expensive
124. west style spicy fish filet $17: great as always
149. dry-cooked bamboo shoot $7.50: shoots were bigger than we'd had before, maybe due to the season
216. sesame bread $5: much better with the duck than the buns
All in all a great meal. Came to $80 before tip, enough food for four (there were only two of us so we had a ton of leftovers).