Home Cooking

French "Corgettes"?


Home Cooking 5

French "Corgettes"?

Andrew Gore | Mar 11, 2006 02:37 PM

Twice now recently I've heard a word I can't figure out. I've been watching British TV cooking shows on mostly French foods. They use French words for foods that I mostly understand, such as "aubergines" for eggplant. But there's one word I can'd figure out. The word sounds like "corvette", but with a 'g' instead of the 'v'. I'm sure it's a common item, but I'm not sure what it is. Do you know?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound